Monday, December 15, 2008

Going Round with Wool


Hoo boy. Second attempt at posting. I'll get the hang of this yet!

Meant to come home and begin stitching on BWOF 10/08 skirt 106 but got mucho distracted by some yarn beauties. They arrived today from Baananewoolworks' shop on Etsy. I'm thrilled with them and began work right away on a mobius scarf / shawl pattern I've been wanting to try. I aimed for the small size but think I'll size it down a little bit. Here's what I one small skein produced.
I know you can't really tell. :) I'll have to post another picture once it's complete. Can't wait!

Also up, I visited the thrift store this weekend and found this wool beauty. Inspired by The Slapdash Sewist, the plan is to make a skirt out of it. A nice cozy one to wear with tights. Sounds delicious. Please ignore the attitude in the picture. DB must've said something "cute".

Maybe I'll get to the BWOF skirt tomorrow. Maybe I'll learn to focus. :)

Happy Monday. Always happy to get through another one.
Rachel

No comments: