Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Avoid!! Resist!!

I will resist..

..buying a huge lot of zippers off of eBay to practice making zipper pouches. Best thing to do would be to wait until I use the last of the most recent bulk purchase. But those are so nice (such a fantastic deal that was!)...

..the urge to begin a quilt. I don't know how to do this and my garment sewing isn't yet where I want it to be. There are a gazillion items I want to (read NEED to) make. But Oh, Fransson! is just beginning a Quilt Along and I've been admiring her creations for awhile now. Her quilts are darling!

..the urge to avoid swimming so I can get in more craft time. This excuse is a topper, isn't it? Quite proud actually. ..Maybe I'll begin this one tomorrow...

..purchasing any more items from the Fabric Co-op for at least 2 months (I blame Dawn who blames Kristine and so on and so on). Unless they get some of that awesome looking striped wool jersey I saw earlier...


..most definitely avoid imbibing (alcohol) in the evening and going online fabric shopping. I simply cannot resist Bunte Fabrics after a glass of wine. I think it's because I love the quality of everything they sell over there but deem it to be more than I "should" spend. hehe I am in love with this new (to me) jersey from my last *ahem* purchase. I see some cute nighties coming my way! But to return to topic, no more inebriated online shopping!!!

Halfway to the weekend! Whoo hoo!
Rachel S.

No comments: